ITIL Service Request Form
ITIL Service Request Form is a document that helps to create and maintain an inventory of IT service requests. The form captures all necessary information about the incident, including the date and time of occurrence.
The form can be used at any stage in the lifecycle, and it will provide an overview of all aspects of service request management. It is one of many forms in ITIL, but it's a good place to start for newcomers, and a great way to get started with ITIL implementation.
Format: MS Excel
When to use this template?
The template enables you to create an efficient, accurate, and complete service request form that can be used for all your IT services requests. This includes:
- When date and time was the problem
- What is the current status?
- Has there been any progress made on fixing or solving this problem since the last update?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Date of Request, Request Category, Requested by, Request: It is used for recording all information related to IT service requests, such as details of the requestor, current status, priority level, etc.
Tasked to, Tasked Date, Priority, SLA (days), Tasked Hour, Updated on, Escalation needed, Status: It can be utilized for tracking purposes to provide a clear audit trail concerning any changes made during the lifecycle of an individual request.
- Comments: It can also be used for monitoring purposes so that areas, where improvements need to be made, can be identified more easily.