ITIL Request for Change defines the process and IT organization structure to manage changes that impact IT services.
ITIL Request for Change is one of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service management processes. ITIL focuses on IT service operation, IT service delivery, IT infrastructure, and IT help desk.
Format: MS Word
ITIL Request for Change includes the following four steps:
- Identify service(s) impacted by the change
- Evaluate the impact of change on IT services
- Evaluate proposed changes and agree on a new configuration
- Planning the implementation of IT Service Changes
How to use this template
The ITIL Request for Change document is a formal procedure that is used by companies to request changes from their service providers.
Our Template includes the following sections
- Change Request Details
- Change Requested Description
- Cost-Benefit analysis
- Change Request Tracking
- CR Tracking
- Status of RFC
- Requester’s Comments
- Follow-Up Actions, as defined by the CAB
- Validation Actions by the CAB
- Requester’s Supervisor
- RFC Owner
- RFC Distribution Date