ITIL MoM for Change Advisory Board
ITIL MoM for Change Advisory Board (CAB) is a strategic management process that integrates IT service management and organization change advisory board.
It provides a framework to understand the benefits of enterprise-wide change initiatives.
Reduce the Risk of Change by our ITIL MoM for Change Advisory Board (CAB)
ITIL MoM for Change Advisory Board is a process that helps to keep the organization’s services available during IT service changes.
Format: MS Word
When to Use this Template
The major tasks performed by this board are
- To identify risks associated with changes in IT services and develop mitigations (e.g., risk assessments) to address these risks
- To approve proposed changes and ensure they comply with agreed standards and policies
- To monitor compliance with approved changes where necessary
- To review all reports on incidents relating
How to Use this Template
The ITIL MoM for Change Advisory Board (CAB) has been designed to ensure that all changes are subjected to appropriate scrutiny and testing before being implemented into production.
Our templates cover the following sections
- Change Advisory Board Meeting Details
- Number, Participants Name, Role, Comments
- Meeting Agenda ( Time, Subject, Presenter)
- Action Items includes Number, Due-Date, Owner, Comments