IT Support Ticket Template
An IT support ticket template is a document that provides instructions or guidelines to help you take care of problems with your computer. The problem may be as simple as asking for the name and email address of the person who submitted an issue. Other times, it might involve providing detailed information about how to replicate an error message on their screen. It's important that any organization looking into these templates make sure they provide enough detail without being too cumbersome to use.
In order to receive assistance, an employee is required to fill out a help desk ticket with all of the pertinent information. This ticket is then sent to the help desk, and is routed to one specific help desk professional or help desk technician who will be in charge of it until it is resolved.
File Type: MS Excel
- It offers a clear and concise message to request assistance.
- It makes it easier for customers to provide feedback about your services It saves time by eliminating back-and-forth emails with your customer.
- You can use it as a starting point when creating new support tickets.
- The structure encourages proper grammar.
- No more "cut and paste" between ticket creation forms.
- Makes resolving issues faster.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.