Are you looking for a comprehensive solution to help you implement ISO 20000? If so, you need the ISO 20000 Bundle. This bundle includes everything you need to get started, including the ISO 20000 manual, procedures, templates, and more.
- With the ISO 20000 Bundle, you’ll have everything you need to implement ISO 20000 in your organization. This standard is the international standard for IT service management, and it can help you improve your IT processes and services.
- The ISO 20000 Bundle is a must-have for any organization looking to implement ISO 20000. Order your bundle today and get started on your journey to ISO 20000 compliance!
- The purpose of the ISO 20000 bundle is to provide a comprehensive, cost-effective package of ISO 20000 resources which will help your organization to effectively implement the standard.
Format : MS Word
Templates Included In The Bundle:
- Procedure for Document and Record Control
- Service Management System Policy
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual Service Improvement Register
- IT Asset Register
- Configuration Management Process
- Configuration Management Database
- Service Catalog Management Process
- Asset Management Process
- Business Relationship Management Process
- Customer Portfolio
- Customer Complaint Report
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Service Performance Review Report
- Service Level Management Process
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Service Report
- Training and Awareness Plan
- Supplier Contract
- Supplier Agreement Portfolio
- Operational Level Agreement (OLA)
- Budgeting and Accounting for Services Process
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Demand Management Process
- Capacity Management Process
- Capacity Plan
- IT Service Continuity Management Process
- Change Management Process
- Request for Change and Change Record
- Minutes of Meeting CAB
- Change Schedule
- Service Design and Transition Process
- Service Acceptance Criteria
- Service Design Package
- Test Plan
- Release and Deployment Management Process
- SMS Task Manager
- Release and Deployment Plan
- Incident Management Process
- Incident Record
- Major Incident Report
- SMS Implementation Plan
- Regulatory compliance policy
- Service Request Management Process
- Service Request Catalog
- Problem Management Process
- Availability Management Process
- Availability Measurement Report
- Availability Plan
- Matrix of process measurements
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.