The Incident Management Policy is the set of guidelines that are used to manage incidents. The policy outlines how an incident should be responded to, who has access to it, and what actions they can take. It also includes information on reporting requirements for breaches or failures in security.
Template Details :
Do you need to create a new incident management policy for your organization? The Incident Management Policy Word Template can help you do just that. It's the perfect way to keep things organized and ensure your employees know what they're supposed to do when an emergency happens!
Format: MS Word
This template covers the following sections:
- Incident Management Policy - Document control.
- Guidelines for Incident Management Operations
- Guidelines to Decide Urgency Level
- RACI Matrix
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Deliverables and Mapping - Reports and Meetings
- Responsibilities of Incident Manager
- Incident management Response Team Structure