A heat map is a graphical representation of data where the individual values in a matrix are represented as colors from low to high intensity. For example, heat maps can be used to track how many people visit a website to understand customer preferences and engagement levels.
The heat map provides an overview of how users interact with your website. For example, you can find out what they are clicking on, which pages they enter the site from, and where they go after viewing a page. It is an excellent way to see what areas of your website need improvement and make changes based on this information.
- If you are an online store, you can see where your audience is clicking and what products they are most interested in.
- This template will allow you to make more informed decisions about how to approach marketing campaigns and optimize your website design for a better overall viewing experience.
- The high-level heat map can be used to display the status of the project components or phases. The size of each cell depends on the size of the component.
- Enter the Module Name on the top and the status below the module name. This heat map sample is for a website building project. Hopeless = Dark Red, Bad = Light Red, Worry = Yellow, Good = Green and Great = Dark Green.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.