Generic Change Request Template
The change request template is a document that's used by companies and individuals to notify another party of changes they would like them to make. They are often sent in response to proposals or quotes for services or products
This document covers the basics of what needs to be changed, who should do it, and what date they will have it completed by. It also has an attachment where all the information can be filled out so that there are no mistakes or confusion about what changes need to happen.
- This template has been designed with the intention of keeping everything as clear and concise as possible, while also providing adequate detail for each section of the request form.
- This template will help ensure that all changes are documented appropriately, which will decrease the likelihood of misunderstandings or oversights occurring during implementation. Additionally, it ensures consistency across any projects where this form is utilized.
Change requests can have varying impacts depending on the change. The change could include cost, additional resources, time, and software.
This template has the following sections-
- Basic project details
- Description of change
- Reason for change request
- The expected effect on deliverable
- The expected effect on the timeline
- The expected cost of change