Generic Change Request Template
The change request template is a document that's used by companies and individuals to notify another party of changes they would like them to make. They are often sent in response to proposals or quotes for services or products
This document covers the basics of what needs to be changed, who should do it, and what date they will have it completed by. It also has an attachment where all the information can be filled out so that there are no mistakes or confusion about what changes need to happen.
- This template has been designed with the intention of keeping everything as clear and concise as possible, while also providing adequate detail for each section of the request form.
- This template will help ensure that all changes are documented appropriately, which will decrease the likelihood of misunderstandings or oversights occurring during implementation. Additionally, it ensures consistency across any projects where this form is utilized.
Change requests can have varying impacts depending on the change. The change could include cost, additional resources, time, and software.
This template has the following sections-
- Basic project details
- Description of change
- Reason for change request
- The expected effect on deliverable
- The expected effect on the timeline
- The expected cost of change
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.