Decision Log Excel Template is a spreadsheet that helps you make data-driven decisions. The template has been used by companies and organizations to do things like manage projects, track customer feedback, and prioritize ideas.
Facilitating and making decisions is an everyday chore for a project manager. Maintaining a decision log or register allows to a project manager to keep a trail of what decisions were made and who made the decisions.
Decision Log Excel Template is easy and simple to use.
Format: MS Excel
The decision log excel template has the following fields
- SL No - A incremental counter for the decisions.
- Decision Details - Details regarding what decision needs to be made.
- Impact - Impact of the decision. Briefly explain what will be the impact of the decision on the project,
- Proposed on and Proposed By - The person or team who suggested that this decision is made.
- Status - Approved, Pending, Declined. Abandoned can be used when the decision is not required anymore.
- Approved by and Date - The person or entity who approved the decision.
- Resulting Action/Comments - Any decision taken will have a resulting action.