Configuration Management Plan Template is an important document that will help you to plan and organize your configuration management process. It's a useful tool for ensuring that changes are implemented smoothly, efficiently, and without any negative impacts on the existing system.
Format: MS Word
when to use this template?
- The configuration management plan template is a useful tool for system administrators that want to improve the quality of their systems.
- If your company is planning to deploy new software and hardware, then using the configuration management plan will help keep track of all changes that have been made.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
They outline the procedures for managing hardware, software, and other resources in order to avoid outages or security breaches. then it is important that you have a Configuration Management Plan Template.
- Document Version History
- Configuration Management plan
- Configuration Management stages
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Tool Requirements
- CMDB Schedules
- Configuration Management and CMDB Metrics
- Roles and Responsibilities