Configuration Management Plan Template is an important document that will help you to plan and organize your configuration management process. It's a useful tool for ensuring that changes are implemented smoothly, efficiently, and without any negative impacts on the existing system.
A Configuration Management Plan can help ensure that your business has reliable systems and data backup policies in place which minimize risk and downtime on your network.
When to use this template?
- The configuration management plan template is a useful tool for system administrators who want to improve their systems' quality.
- If your company is planning to deploy new software and hardware, then using the configuration management plan template will help keep track of all changes that have been made.
Our template includes the procedures for managing hardware, software, and other resources in order to avoid outages or security breaches.
This template covers the following sections:
- Document Version History
- Configuration Management plan
- Configuration Management stages
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) Tool Requirements
- CMDB Schedules
- Configuration Management and CMDB Metrics
- Roles and Responsibilities