Templates for ITIL Change Management
Do you want to improve the effectiveness of your IT service management? The first step is to implement a change management process.
ITIL Change Management Templates are a great way to simplify your change management process. With ITIL, it's easy to create templates that will streamline the entire process from start to finish. If you don't have any templates in place right now, then it's time for you to take action!
Why You Need a Workable Change Management Strategy?
- The change management process is a business strategy that involves dealing with the changes that happen in an organization.
- It helps to ensure that any new initiatives are implemented smoothly and without disruption.
- The change management template process is an important part of any organization's growth and development.
Few reasons why you should get our templates -
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
Templates Included in this Bundle are:
1. Change Management Process
3. ITIL MOM Template for Change Advisory
4. ITIL request For Change Template
5. RACI For Emergency Change management
6. RACI For Normal Change Management
7. Change Control Form template
8. Change Management Excel Template
9. Change Management Plan Template
10. Change Request PowerPoint Template
11. Generic Change request Template
12. ITIL Change Request Template
13. Project Change Log Template.
15. Software Change Request Example
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.