A burndown chart is a data visualization that show the progress of work over time. It's typically used in project management to track how much work has been completed and identify any delays or problems with meeting deadlines.
Almost all projects have deadlines and limited resources, and a burndown chart is a simple graphical method of presenting the work vs. the time left in a project while taking into account the resource availability.
The Basic Burndown Chart is a simple, yet powerful tool for project managers. It provides a clear picture of the work left to be completed and the time it will take. The Burndown Chart can also be used as an estimator for how long it will take to complete future projects with similar scope.
Its most common layout of the chart and represents:
Work left (in work hours) along the vertical (Y) axis
The time left (in workdays) in the horizontal (X) axis.
- It provides a way to visualize progress in very simple terms.
- It helps identify any bottlenecks or blockages in the process.
- It is easy to understand and interpret by both technical and non-technical individuals.
- It can be used for various types of projects, not just software development processes.
- It facilitates communication between team members because everyone knows what their responsibilities are at all times when working on the project!
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.