A portfolio template is a collection of templates that are designed to be customized for your needs. They are often used in the design industry, but can also be applied to any field where you want to show off what you offer clients. A good example would be an application portfolio template for programmers who want to showcase their work history and skills on their website. These templates usually have certain requirements or specifications that they must meet in order to qualify as a legitimate option for your business.
Application Portfolio Word Template is a document that contains all the necessary information for your application portfolio.
The template includes an executive summary, table of contents, glossary, and contact information section.
This document contains all the necessary information for an IT service provider to create their own application portfolio and will help them better manage their projects and expenditures in order to remain competitive in today's business environment.
Format: MS Word
The application portfolio Template Includes the following sections.
- Executive summary
- Vision and Mission
- Business context and drivers
- Application Portfolio objectives
- Identifying applications
- Classifications of applications
- application portfolio assessment
- opportunities to improve your Services
- A personal introduction page where you can include details like your name, contact information, and job history.
- Detailed sections on the projects you have worked on with links to those projects.
- An interactive timeline of your education and employment history.
- A resume template that includes instructions for formatting professional documents.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.