Agile Release Plan Template
Agile release planning is an iterative process that helps teams plan, coordinate and manage their work. It also provides a framework for continuous delivery of valuable features to customers on time and at the right level of quality.
The goal of agile release planning is to provide visibility into what will be delivered, when it will be delivered, who's working on what, why something was delayed or completed ahead of schedule - in short: everything important about the state of the project.
- Agile Release Plan Template will serve the team members and the project manager to track the completion of the features, sprints, and the entire project. It will also be a base timeline for the project and will be updated throughout its life cycle.
- The agile release plan template is a great way to let stakeholders know what's going on in the project. It includes details about the product, marketing plans, and much more
The template has-
- In the plan, there is also a “Status” column.
- Each features’ status may be – Initialized: the feature is in process of planning and has started to be worked on.
- Assigned: the feature is assigned to a team (not to a specific team member).
- Planned: the feature is currently unassigned but has a time frame for being completed.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.