Agile Project Plan Excel Template
The agile project plan is a new way to manage your projects. This method of work can help you have greater success with your projects. The agile project plan will help you identify the necessary steps for completing your project on time and within budget. It also gives you an idea of what tasks need to be completed first, second or third to complete the project successfully.
A project plan is an essential tool for any team to use to develop a new system or product. Such plans are often created using agile methodology, which allows teams to respond quickly to changing needs during the course of the project by adapting their approach and making changes to scope.
MS - Excel
The project plan excel template can be used for any general software development project run in an agile fashion. The project plan has the following high-level phases - User Stories, Product Backlog, High-Level Sprint Planning, actual Sprints, and then Project Close.
The project plan has the following high-level phases -
- User Stories
- Product Backlog
- High-Level Sprint Planning
- Actual Sprints
- Project Close.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.