If you are looking to plan your agile projects, then you have come to the right place. The Agile Project Plan Bundle is a set of three project management templates that have been designed to help you achieve your goals faster and easier. An Agile project plan is a flexible, iterative process that can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
An agile project plan should always start with an idea of what you want to accomplish at the end of each iteration - what are you trying to build? Agile projects are the new norm, and they will only keep getting more popular. That’s why it is crucial to create an agile project plan if you want your company to succeed in this ever-changing business world.
This package will give you a jump start in your planning process. It has a total of 8 templates in this package. Some of them are:
- Agile project plan
- Agile release plan
- Agile software development project plan
- SAP Implementation Project
- Sprint Task-Tracker Planner
- User stories
- Product backlog
- Sprint cycle
- Start and end date
The following are some of its uses:
- Allows for better communication throughout the team, more flexibility in course corrections.
- Break a project into small pieces and deliver them one at a time.
- Helps the team manage risks, identify assumptions, and monitor progress.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.