Unfortunately, it's easy to get lost in the minute of your business when you're juggling multiple projects. It can be hard to stay focused on what really matters and make progress towards achieving your goals. That's where this Action Plan Excel Template comes in!
Having an action plan ensures that the task in question is planned by considering the goals, timeline, risks, and dependencies. Action plan excel template will help you break down all of your tasks, organize them into manageable chunks, set deadlines for each task, and track your progress as you go.
- The Action Plan Excel Template is a simple and easy way to create an action plan for your business. This provides ample opportunity for you to think through what you want to do before making any decisions about how things should be done.
- It also allows you to make adjustments as needed during the execution phase of the project so that everything runs smoothly from start to finish!
Why to use this template:
- It will give you the opportunity to think about what has been going well so far and brainstorm ideas for what could go better in the future.
- Track progress with ease
- Assign each step with an estimated completion date
- Stay on top of things that need to be taken care of
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.