A service delivery status report is a document that can be used to track the progress of projects, programs, or operations. It includes information on how well the organization has performed in relation to its goals and objectives, including key achievements and areas for improvement.
This report can be used to track the progress of projects in terms of meeting their objectives for quality, cost-effectiveness, timeliness, and other factors.
Format: MS Word
when to use this template?
- The Service Delivery Status Report is a great tool for tracking the status of your service delivery issues.
- An SDR also helps you stay organized by showing what tasks have been completed, which ones are in progress, and which haven't been started yet.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Customer name
- Project Name
- Project Type
- Service Delivery Manager
- Operations Manager
- Project period
- Project description
- Key achievements in last week
- Actions planned for next week
- Key risks and issues
- Stakeholder issues
- Issues for immediate attention
- Summary from Incident management
- Summary from Problem management
- Summary on Change management
- Document Version History