An IT Service Level Requirements (SLR) is a document that defines the IT service levels and IT service availability to be provided by an IT organization or IT system.
To ensure the continuity and reliability of IT services. Our IT Service Level Requirements (SLR) template will help
Format: MS Word
when to use this template?
- This document sets out requirements for measuring, analyzing, and tracking the availability and response time of an information technology service.
- It also defines what constitutes an outage when it comes to this type of service.
How to use this template?
Our template includes the following sections:
- Service details
- Service name
- Service description
- Service owner
- Service level manager
- Availability Management
- Service availability specifications
- Planned service interruptions
- Availability manager name
- Capacity Management
- Service capacity specifications
- Peak usage dates or times
- Capacity manager name
- Information security management
- Identity management specifications
- Access management specifications
- Privileged identity management specifications
- Information security manager name
- IT service continuity
- Continuity specifications
- Recovery time
- Restoration time
- IT Service continuity manager name