Project management is a balancing act – and one that’s commonly misunderstood. In fact, nearly 50 percent of organizations express a poor understanding of project management, its various factors, and how those elements affect success.
One of the most important components to a successful project is stakeholder management, which ensures that everyone involved in a project has what they need to be successful. This includes stakeholders from all over the organization, as well as those on the outside, such as customers and partners. The Stakeholder Management Kit is designed to help you plan for and manage your stakeholders throughout any given project - making sure their needs are met and they're happy with how things go.
Format: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Templates included -
- Stakeholder Power-Interest Matrix
- Stakeholder Register Template (two versions)
- Stakeholder Management Plan (two versions)
- Stakeholder Checklist
- Stakeholder Communication Plan
- A detailed stakeholder map, which will help you identify who your key stakeholders are and what their needs are.
- A stakeholder engagement plan that will show you how to engage stakeholders throughout the life of a project or event.
- Excel spreadsheet to track key milestones and deliverables.
- Microsoft Word template for stakeholder reports, presentations, and communications.
- A comprehensive database of all your stakeholders and their information, with a search feature to find any stakeholder by name or email address.
- Easy access to contact lists for different departments in your company.
- The ability to create custom reports on the status of projects and tasks from within the system.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. But reselling of templates is not allowed.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The ITIL Docs logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.