Gap Analysis is an important part of business planning because it helps you to see the difference between where you are and where you want to be. In addition, it's a way for your company to take stock of its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats so that it can better plan for the future.
The purpose of Gap Analysis is to identify gaps that are preventing us from achieving our goals. Once identified, these gaps should be closed in order to bring about change within an organization.
- It's an important part of company-wide benchmarking because it helps organizations identify where they can improve their operations.
- It helps you analyze an organization's performance against its goals or benchmarks, like customer satisfaction ratings or marketing conversion rates.
Ms- Excel, MS- Word, PPT
- Add tasks and create end goals or the outcomes you desire from the tasks.
- Write down recommendations to improve the processes, fill out any gaps, and set timelines to resolve the issue.
- Mention the current state of problems, the desired situation, and an action plan to improve the situation.