Release Schedule Excel Template
The release schedule template is an excel sheet that can be used to plan and track the release of new products, updates, or features. The main purpose of this spreadsheet is to create a timeline for when things will be released so you can better manage your marketing efforts and budget accordingly.
Do you have a release schedule but are unsure of how to track your progress?
The Release Schedule Excel Template will help you make sure that you're always on top of your project.
This template is designed to be easily customizable and has features that allow for tracking individual tasks, milestone dates, and dependencies between tasks.
The Release Schedule Excel Template also includes a summary page that summarizes all the important information about your project into one easy-to-read page!
Format: MS Excel
How to use the Template?
- Enter The Release ID In the respective column
- Enter the task description and owner of the task in the respective column.
- Enter the duration of the task in days.
- Select the status of the task from the drop-down list i.e., Completed, Not started, In-process, or canceled.
- Enter the comments if needed.
- It helps you manage your releases on a quarterly basis.
- It has columns for the date, release description, and release notes.
- The template also includes an estimated time of completion column and links to the associated work item in Microsoft Project.