Information transfer policies are essential for any business that wants to protect its customer's information and maintain a healthy relationship with them.
It is a crucial component of company operations that should be carefully considered before starting operations. The information transfer policy defines the rules and agreements that govern how, when, and where data can be transferred out of the organization.
The benefits of using this template are:
- It protects the privacy of your customers.
- Avoids many common mistakes that can cost your company time and money.
Format: MS Word
This template covers the following sections:
- Introduction to Information Transfer
- Information Transfer Modes
- Awareness Training
- Assignment and sub-contracting
- Liability and third-party rights
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.