The Incident Priority Checklist Template is a document that can help you manage the urgency and importance of a potential incident.
This checklist includes many features which are necessary for effective incident response and resolution. Features include: assigning priority levels, documenting steps taken, capturing all relevant data about the issue, categorizing incidents by severity level, and more!
Format: MS Excel
- The template has two columns: one for ranking each issue from 1-5, five being the most urgent; and another column to make notes about how to respond to each issue.
- In order to rank an incident, you should consider both the severity of impact on your business as well as its scope - if it affects many people or only one person in particular.
- Some incidents may be prioritized higher because they are more urgent or have a higher risk associated with them.
This checklist will help you prioritize issues before responding so that you can focus on what matters most in any given situation!
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.