What is PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner?
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner. The aim of the first qualification is to provide a background on the concepts, process, terminology, and techniques needed to be able to successfully manage projects using Prince2. The second qualification enables individuals who have attended the foundation course to apply these methods in practice, learning how they can be applied at different levels within their organization or working as a consultant with clients outside their own company.
PRINCE2® is a project management methodology that is used by many organizations around the world. The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner qualification will provide you with all of the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully execute projects according to PRINCE2® standards, as well as develop your own personal expertise in this area.
How does PRINCE help?
A clear definition of the purpose and goals at both a business level (corporate) and operational level (project). A structured approach including best practices on managing projects using dedicated tools such as templates, forms, checklists etc., covering every stage from initiating through planning up until closing.
The key concepts behind PRINCE are based on the idea of dividing projects into manageable stages and then delivering products or outcomes at the end of each stage.
Our Foundation and Practitioner Exam Preparation Package will help you get ready for the exam with ease. This package includes:
- 2 simulation tests.
- 7 scenarios, 26 process templates.
- 1 process model.
- 156 lesson-end quizzes.
- 22 downloadable slides.
- Includes Foundation and Practitioner Exam Vouchers.
- And 2 projects that allow you to demonstrate your comprehension of ITIL concepts in a practical manner.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Course - Who Should Do It?
The PRINCE2 certification is an internationally recognized project management qualification that benefits the project managers. Project Managers, PMO staff, Program managers, Project Management team members, Project Board members, Project management consultants, Quality consultants and Portfolio managers are all eligible for the PRINCE2 training. Not just they are eligible, but the industry is expecting professionals with the PRINCE2 certifications to manage projects which lays additional confidence in customers that their projects are in safe hands.
- The objective of PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner is to enable participants to gain a thorough understanding of the principles, terminology, and concepts in the context of IT Service Management (ITSM) based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
- The course aims to provide participants with an understanding of the key generic terms used in both PRINCE2® and ITSM.
- Participants will also learn about configuring processes for project management using PRINCE2®, identifying risks, defining contingencies for risk events that may occur, carrying out continual improvement activities such as design reviews or lessons learned review meetings, monitoring performance against specific objectives through regular reporting cycles, measuring what has been achieved against planned achievements at particular points in time by means.
- Project managers can be certified in two different ways: by taking the Foundation exam or by taking both exams, which includes the Foundation and Practitioner exam. The Foundation exam covers topics such as Principles, Phases and Processes while the Practitioner exam covers Management of Change, Risk Management and Communications.
- Learn the basics of how to apply PRINCE2 in your organization.
- Become a proficient practitioner of PRINCE2, with sufficient understanding and skills to be able to design solutions for today's complex challenges.
- Gain an appreciation of how the principles of project management underpin.
Why PRINCE2® Certification?
PRINCE2® is a management system that is used by many organizations around the world. It provides standardization to the way projects are managed and helps ensure success for all involved stakeholders. The certification process is rigorous, so it ensures that certified PRINCE2 practitioners have the knowledge and skills they need to achieve project success.
- The training process will teach you the best practices for project management and leadership, while also providing valuable insight into how to run projects successfully.
- You'll gain access to the latest information on the topic through regular updates and new course materials.
- You'll have a formal credential that will increase your marketability and provide you with increased credibility when looking for employment opportunities or seeking clients.
- The PRINCE² methodology is globally recognized and respected, making your certification a valuable asset no matter where you choose to work.
PRINCE2 Certification Levels
The PRINCE2 Foundation exam focuses on the essential knowledge needed to implement the PRINCE2 process, including requirements gathering and analysis, stakeholder involvement, decisions making and control. This certification will introduce the Standard Processes of Project Management as well as their application in organizations or enterprises.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Overview is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your role as a practitioner. You will learn about the PRINCE2® approach, how it provides structure for projects, what its five phases are and how they work together, what techniques can be used at various stages of a project, why these techniques are important and how they help deliver on set objectives.
PRINCE2 Agile™ is a management system that was developed to address the need for agility in project management. Its goal is to create an environment where projects are completed with high quality, on time and within budget. It does this by focusing on iterative development, close collaboration between teams, re-planning of work as needed and continual improvement of processes.
About the Course:
- Self-Paced Learning, the latest addition to the popular self-paced learning range. The course is designed for those who are new to project management and want a quick introduction to the basics of Prince2.
The course has been developed with input from experienced practitioners and includes:
- A comprehensive understanding of what project management is and how it can be applied successfully in every organization.
- An overview of all nine knowledge areas that form the core curriculum of prince2 foundation.
- Examples and exercises that demonstrate how these knowledge areas might be applied in practice.
- The online boot-camp will introduce you to all of the key principles and processes of this project management methodology. It is a self-paced, interactive course that has been designed by professional trainers. successful business management in any sphere or organization type.