Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Certified lean six sigma green belt certification is a professional qualification that will enable you to demonstrate your skills in managing projects, processes, and people. It also provides the necessary knowledge for implementing lean management principles into an existing organization.
The green belt certification is the next step in lean six sigma training. Achieving this certification will allow you to take on more challenging projects and significantly impact your organization! Certified lean six sigma green belt certification is the first step to becoming a certified lean six sigma black belt.
Lean Six Sigma is an analytical process that helps companies improve their processes, operations, and products while minimizing cost. It's designed to increase productivity by identifying and eliminating waste within various business functions.
IASSC (International Association of Six Sigma Certification) is an organization that provides certification programs to individuals in the process improvement industry, including six sigma and lean manufacturing. The IASSC was founded in 2003 by a group of professionals who wanted to create a global standard for excellence in process improvement.
Since its founding, the IASSC has certified more than 200,000 individuals from over 180 countries. The organization provides the highest quality certification programs possible and maintains rigorous standards for certification.
The Six Sigma tools:
- Flowchart: Flow charts are a simple yet effective way to visually display data that is not easily understood when written in sentences. It is helpful because it breaks down all individual steps into manageable chunks that can be easily followed.
- Pareto Chart: A Pareto chart is a type of chart used to identify the most significant causes or contributors to some result. It is one of the most valuable tools for determining where time and resources should be focused to have the most significant impact on your business.
- Histogram: A histogram is simply a graphical representation of data. When it comes to the distribution of numerical values, a histogram can be used to represent them in either a frequency or probability density function.
- Check Sheet: Check Sheet in six Sigma is a necessary tool for determining the cause of non-quality production. This process can be used to identify and correct these types of problems where they occur.
- Control Chart: Control charts are a statistical technique that can improve the quality of processes. They provide information on how process variation impacts business results, enabling organizations to identify and eliminate sources of variability that affect their performance. Six Sigma practitioners use control charts to identify trends and shifts in processes for an individual's goals.
Six Sigma Techniques:
- Brainstorming: Every Six Sigma project starts with a brainstorming session. Brainstorming is the first step of any improvement process, and it's also one of the most important. It is a technique for generating ideas, solving problems, and making decisions by gathering together knowledgeable people about the topic being discussed.
- Root Cause Analysis: Root cause analysis is a technique used in Six Sigma to determine the root cause of an issue. Business owners must understand what root cause analysis is and how it can help their company increase profits.
- Voice of The Customer: This technique is used to capture customer opinion by feedback. The objective is to develop a better product or service using direct or indirect methods.
- Kaizen: The philosophy of kaizen can be applied to anything- from manufacturing processes to customer service practices at your company. Kaizen is all about making small, incremental changes over time to create significant results.
- Benchmarking: Benchmarking is a process in which you compare your performance to competitors or industry leaders. This helps provide insight into how well your company compares and what potential areas for improvement.
Enroll in our Green Belt Certification:
If you are ready to take the next step towards learning Lean six sigma green certification, it would be the best decision to enroll in our program. Our program covers all the topics required to pass the Lean six sigma green certification, including Six sigma methodologies and principles. In addition, students have access to various resources, including 33PDU's, 56 hours of high-quality learning and exposure to real-world projects, and four simulation test papers. They can also practice and test their skills in practice labs, learn from each other through virtual forums, and attend lectures through virtual classrooms.
We also provide students the option of self-paced learning, which helps them study at their convenience without quitting their jobs.
Top reasons to get Six Sigma Certification:
Every business wants to generate a profit, and there are many ways to do so. One of the most effective strategies is the Six Sigma certification. This type of training will help your company improve its bottom line by guaranteeing that they meet or exceed customer expectations in every area.
Here are a few reasons why it is crucial to have one:
- Reduce Risk and Errors: Having six Sigma certified employees would help your organization reduce mistakes and save millions. Six-sigma can reduce defects in products or services, which improves customer satisfaction and decreases returns made by customers. General Electric is an excellent example which saved $350 million in 1998, and Motorola made their highest savings of $17 billion in 2005.
- Enhance Business Processes: After being six sigma green certified, you can analyze the business performance and take necessary steps to improve them. You can also review the current quality improvement practices and understand how they impact business performance.
- Increase your Value: Six sigma methodologies are applied across various industries like banking, HR, IT, manufacturing, etc. Individuals certified from six Sigma have different methods which can be applied to streamline business processes, reduce costs, and increase revenue.
- Career Growth: Once you complete the six-sigma certification, you are skilled enough to measure and quantify the financial benefits gained from executing a six-sigma project. You will acquire the financial management skills valued by middle and top-level management for managerial positions.